|FIO DOMAIN||WINNING BID||ACTION|
Much more than just a "WALLET NAME"
FIO will be a decentralized, open-source, industry standard that wallets, exchanges, and crypto payment processors integrate to provide you enhanced usability.
- Human-readable public addresses
- Automatically supports any token in wallet/exchange
- Customizable levels of privacy
- Request funds from any FIO Address
- Automatic notifications in recipient's wallet
- Does not intercept underlying blockchain transaction
- Encrypted metadata attached to any transaction
- Supports data from a simple memo to structured data (like an order cart)
- Allows for hashed references to off-chain datastores
Your key to accessing all of FIO Protocol’s features begins with reserving a FIO Address. username:domain
A FIO Address can be acquired as a username on your own domain, or a username on a wallet’s domain (e.g. username:walletdomain).
YOUR KEY TO A BETTER BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE
FIO Addresses can either be reserved on a custom domain, or simply purchased on your wallet's domain (like a "gmail" email address). Either choice gives you full access to all FIO features, present and future.
WALLET’S DOMAIN USERNAME:WALLETDOMAIN